Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Yahoo and Associated Content

Join Associated Content

Yahoo!! Now Yahoo is taking over Associated Content. I have been a freelance writer for associatedcontent.com for more than a year. I have almost 165 articles there. The best part about AC is that they pay for unique content. If it is a new, interesting topic that has not been written about a lot, it is sure to fetch an up-front payment.

Of late, I have been learning how to write and qualify for up-front pay and also more page views. Apart from ghostwriting, proofreading, copy-editing, it is refreshing to write and get paid when submitting articles for AC . The best part about AC is they encourage amateur writers like me. I was a total novice when I joined. But now, thanks to AC and Textbroker, I am better at doing research for new and unique topics and producing quality content that fetches better page views.
My articles can be viewed here .

Join Associated Content